We want you to experience the maximum enjoyment and pleasure from our candles, its very important that you burn candles responsibly to ensure their safe use.
1. Never leave burning candles unattended. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room.
2. Keep candles out of reach of children. Don’t leave burning candles in a place where children might knock them over
3. Never cover you candle with anything while it is burning. This causes the wax to over heat and may cause the wax as well as the wicks to catch fire.
4. Never burn a candle on or near anything at can catch fire. Never place candles close to bedding, carpets, curtains, books, paper etc. and do not place candles on timber worktops
5.Trim candles to 5 mm, this will help the candle to burn evenly and also help them last longer.
6. Always use a candle holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant and sturdy. Be sure the candle holder is placed on a stable heat resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent the glass containers from cracking or breaking.
7.Do not burn you candle for more than 3 hours, the scent will still release for a hour after i.e. before the wax sets again
8.Don’t burn the candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the bottom of the jar. For a margin of safety, stop burning the candle when about 12 mm of wax remains in the container. Burning the candle all the way down may cause the glass to crack or break.